I am a strategic, driven HR Business Partner who partners with business leaders to drive HR initiatives in alignment to business objectives. I'm passionate about anything having to do with people and helping them thrive at work because I believe great organizations are created by the people who work there.
As part of an organization, I'll make it my mission to learn all of your employee's and their dog's names and help them figure out ways to make their time spent at work the most happy, productive, and rewarding time of day.
* 10+ years of working directly with people in small, medium and large sized companies, in varied industries with both non-exempt and exempt populations at all levels of the organization (CEO, VPs, Directors, individual contributors)
* Proven track record of defining and achieving workforce objectives and key results (OKRs) in partnership with key stakeholders
* Partners with leaders in providing guidance and direction on critical HR issues.
* Acts as confidante and counselor using eclectic mix of experience and skills.
* SHRM-CP/SCP certified professional who has spent time studying both HR theories/best practices and psychology. I take all of that knowledge and blend it into developing creative, relevant solutions for the workforce.
* Specialties: Employee/Labor Relations * Leadership Coaching * Employee Engagement * Talent Management * Organizational Restructuring (growth, restructuring/downsizing) * Performance Development * Talent Acquisition * Safety & OSHA * Total Rewards (compensation, equity, commissions, etc) * Workforce Planning * Benefits * Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) * Risk Mitigation & Management * Succession Planning * Organizational Design & Effectiveness * Culture Developer
Experience with: Microsoft Suite, Paylocity, Paychex, TriNet, Tableau, Automation Anywhere, Percipio, Glint, Salesforce, SalesHood, PeopleSoft, Taleo, Slack, Teams, Google Suite